FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I download?
Click on the Free Casino Download button that you'll see on the website. When prompted, save the install file to your hard drive. Remember where you saved it – you will need to double-click on the file to "start" installing the casino after it has downloaded.
How do I install?
In the event that the casino file you've downloaded does not start automatically, simply double-click on the file. It will be in the folder you saved it in. Otherwise, click the Start button in Windows, then select the 'Search' option. Type in "Vegas Palms" as your keyword, and you should be able to locate the file. Once located, double-click it and start installing the casino.
How do I register?
How do I deposit?
- Connect to the internet, then double-click on the 'Vegas Palms' icon on your desktop.
- Once the casino has launched, click the 'Connect' option. A log-in will appear. Simply click on the Register button.
- To play for real money and to enjoy every game at the casino, register a 'Real Money' account. Alternately you can try out some games and register a 'Practice Play' account.
- Follow the registration process in the casino and enter the required details. Remember: choose a case-sensitive password which you will easily remember, and don't lose it; you will need it every time you log in to your Vegas Palms casino account.
- If the casino asks you if you would like it to remember you password, only select YES if you are the only person using your computer.
How do I play?
- Make sure you are connected to the internet, then double-click on the Vegas Palms icon on your desktop.
- When you log in, the casino will ask you if you wish to purchase credits. Select 'Yes'.
- The casino banking pages will load. You may choose your preferred payment method here, and then deposit money into your casino account. This will allow you to play with real money.
- Alternately we recommend using one of our web wallets.
What happens when my transaction 'times out'?
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet, then double-click the 'Vegas Palms' icon.
- Once the casino has load, click the 'Connect' button.
- Log in using your account number and password.
- Go the games lobby by clicking on the Games tab, which you'll find at the bottom of the casino screen.
- From the menu, choose your game of choice.
- If you've made a deposit, and once it has been approved, your account is automatically credited to allow uninterrupted playing time.
A 'timeout' may occur when the accepted transaction response from a third party processor – e.g. the credit provider for a web wallet – and fails to reflect in your casino account. This might happen due to technical difficulties. In the event that you experience a transaction time-out, our Treasury Department will credit your casino account within 1 to 2 business days. You can speed up this process by contacting Support
and supplying them with the details of your timed-out transaction.
If you've received a comp (a pending the outcome of the investigation, we reserve the right to withhold a comp amount from a future withdrawal on any casino account.comp' is a complimentary bonus, made in good faith by Vegas Palms for continued player support) before a missing or timed out deposit has been confirmed, please take note of the following:
How do I withdraw money from my casino account?
- Comps are issued as tokens of good faith.
- If your missing deposit is not a timeout, the comp amount will be reversed from one of your casino accounts.
- Pending the outcome of the investigation, we reserve the right to withhold a comp amount from a future withdrawal on any casino account.
You can withdraw your winnings at any time – if the play-through requirements
have been met. You also don't need to withdraw your money after each session of play. Any winnings are immediately credited to your casino account. To withdraw your winnings:
- Click on the Bank button in the casino software (you must be logged in and connected to the Internet).
- In the correct field, enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- In the event that you wish to cancel or reverse a withdrawal, the withdrawal will remain pending in your account for 24 hours after you've first made it.
Take a look at the list of withdrawal options.
How do I reverse a withdrawal?
If you've requested a withdrawal, but changed your mind within the 24-hour pending period, you may reverse the withdrawal and keep on playing with the casino credits in your account. To reverse a withdrawal:
- Connect to the Internet and launch the Vegas Palms casino by clicking on the 'Vegas Palms' icon.
- Once inside the casino software, click 'Connect'.
- Log in using your unique password and account number.
- Click Bank and then choose the 'Reverse Withdrawal' option.
- The sum of all pending withdrawals will be displayed. Simply enter the amount you wish to withdraw.