Frequently Asked Questions at The Casino
If you are uncertain about anything at the casino, take a look at the online casino Frequently Asked Questions below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, contact support.
How do I download Vegas Palms?
Start the fun & claim your new player bonus of
Click on the ‘Download’ button anywhere on the website to get started. Simply save the installation file anywhere on your PC. Remember where you saved this file; you will need it to start installing Vegas Palms.
How do I install Vegas Palms?
Once the casino download is complete, the installation file should run automatically. If not, go to where you saved the install file on your computer. Double-click on the casino ‘.exe’ file. If you cannot recall where you saved this file:
How do I register an account?
- Click the ‘Start’ button
- Select ‘Search’
- Type in “Vegas Palms”
How do I make a deposit at the casino?
- Connect to the internet, then launch the Vegas Palms software.
- After the casino has launched, click on ‘Connect’. You will be asked to log in to the casino. Click on ‘Register’.
- Choose either a Practice Play or Real Money account.
- Enter a unique password. Don’t lose this or else we will have to reset it and you will have to choose another.
Launch the casino software. You will be asked to buy credits; select ‘Yes’. The Banking pages will load. Here, you can make a deposit, using any one of the payment methods available. Our web wallets come highly recommended!
How do I play at the casino?
- Connect to the internet, then double-click on the Vegas Palms icon on your desktop to launch the casino.
- Log in by entering your Vegas Palms casino account number and password.
- In the software, select the ‘Games’ button. You will then be able to select which games you want to play.
- If you’ve made a deposit and it has been approved, you will be able to make use of your money immediately, and play without interruption.
What is a comp?
‘Comp’ stands for ‘complimentary’. These bonus amounts are tokens of good faith, often awarded to players as a show of appreciation. Comps are usually free credits or free money, paid into a casino account to thank the player for his/her continued support.
What does it mean if a transaction ‘times out’?
Transaction timeouts occur if a response from a third party – like a web wallet provider – does not show in your casino account. This is usually due to technical difficulties. Please don’t be alarmed; our Treasury Department will credit your account within 1-2 business days in the event of a timeout. You can also speed up this process by contacting support and providing any details about your transaction timeout.
Please note: if you have received a comp before a missing deposit has been confirmed:
How do I withdraw money at Vegas Palms?
- The comp was awarded as a token of good faith.
- If the missing deposit is not a timeout, the comp will be reversed from your casino account.
- Based on the outcome of investigating the missing deposit, we may withhold the comp amount from being withdrawn until the investigation is completed.
All winnings accumulated in your Vegas Palms account will remain there until you withdraw them. Any money won while playing is immediately placed into your casino account, and can be played with or withdrawn at any time. To withdraw your winnings:
How do I reverse a withdrawal?
- In the casino software, click the ‘Bank’ button. In the banking pages, select ‘Withdrawal’.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Find out more about each withdrawal method available at Vegas Palms.
Vegas Palms will allow you 24 hours in which to change your mind about making a withdrawal. This could happen if you would rather continue playing at the casino with the cash in your account. To reverse a withdrawal – and to keep the fun going – follow these steps:
- Launch the Vegas Palms casino software. Make sure you are connected to the internet, then click ‘Connect’ in the casino.
- Log in using your Vegas Palms account number and unique password.
- Click ‘Bank’. In the banking pages, select the ‘Reverse Withdrawal’ button.
- You will also see all your pending withdrawals being displayed.